10 Photos That Will Make You Want To Travel To The Philippines This Year
From the whitest sand at Boracay to the secluded islands in Palawan, here are 10 photos that will make you want to travel to The Philippines this year. There's over 7000 islands in 'the pearl of the orient' and beauty to be found in all its hidden corners.
10 Photos That Will Make You Want To Travel To The Philippines
1. Boracay - white sand, clear blue water, bliss.
2. Lush and perfectly landscaped greenery at your doorstep in El Nido, Palawan.
3. Spending afternoons by an infinity pool. Tough life.
4. Island hopping in paradise.
5. The historic core of Manila, the capital of the Philippines. Intramuros.
6. Not a bad view. Not a bad view at all.
7. Vibrant colours at the flower market in the hustle of Manila.
8. There's a friendly surf culture in La Union.
9. Foodies will enjoy the variety of dishes to try. Not the mention, it's cheap!
10. You'll find the Philippines' little slice of Santorini if you look for it.
All Photos: Taken by Aubrey Daquinag for The Love Assembly